We have significant experience in providing trustee services to both open and closed ended fund structures.
In accordance with the highest standards of corporate governance and transparency, our diligent, dedicated team is committed to service excellence. Through our leading administration and accounting experience, we are well placed to undertake Net Asset Value (NAV) reviews, pricing checks, control testing and monitoring of fund assets.
Fairway Group's independence, together with our significant experience in providing oversight and governance services to managed businesses, enables us to perform the trustee function with true dedication to the best interests of the unit holders.
Our services offered to clients, which may vary depending on the type of structure established include:
Fund Trustee Services
Provision and management of trustee meetings
- Organising regular board meetings and ancillary work
- Monitoring of the fund, the manager, administrator, custodian and any other providers, including Nest Asset Value (NAV) checks, control testing and monitoring of adherence to investment objectives.
- Review and assurance of safekeeping of assets, including title verification and liaison with custodian and other parties as required
- Oversight of governance arrangements
- Regular interface and communication with the manager, administrator and custodia, as required, to ensure smooth operation of the structure
- Review of investor communications in line with the OCIF guide requirements, if applicable.