Fairway Marine & Aviation provides professional, administrative expertise in the establishment of appropriate structures to hold and operate yachts or aircraft, whether for private or commercial operation.
The choice of holding entity and appropriate jurisdiction are essential. Our team works closely with tax and financial advisers, along with aviation and yachting professionals, to select the correct structure for the specific asset class. Once the structure has been established, Fairway Marine & Aviation Limited provides ongoing operations management.
Services are tailored to each of our client's requirements and may include the following:
- Advice on establishment of bespoke holding and tax structures
- Private/commercial registration and transfer
- Ongoing yacht and aircraft administration
- Insurance and flag/registration operational requirements
- Financing or leasing solutions
- Crew management and payroll
- Financial reporting, statutory accounts and cash management
- Ongoing co-operation and support to air operator or captain
- Transfer or exit management (up-grading, down-sizing or disposal)