Through Fairway Group's depth and breadth of experience we have established a substantial global network of leading professionals. This network combined with tried and tested administrative expertise in managing high-value assets means that Fairway Group are extremely well-placed to facilitate the establishment of appropriate structures to hold and operate yachts or aircraft whether for private or commercial operation.
The choice of holding entity and appropriate jurisdiction are essential. Through our team's close relationships with tax and financial advisers, proper understanding of our clients' needs and the input of aviation and yachting professionals, the correct structure for the specific asset class is selected. Once the structure has been established, Fairway Group provides ongoing peace of mind through applying our proactive approach to operations management.
Services are tailored to each of our client's requirements and may include the following:
- Advice on establishment of bespoke holding and tax structures
- Private/commercial registration and transfer
- Ongoing yacht and aircraft administration
- Insurance and flag/registration operational requirements
- Financing or leasing solutions
- Crew management and payroll
- Financial reporting, statutory accounts and cash management
- Ongoing co-operation and support to air operator or captain
- Transfer or exit management (up-grading, down-sizing or disposal)
Marine and aviation solutions are provided via Fairway Trust Limited.