We're looking for an Administrator/Senior Administrator to assist the Manager and Directors of our funds business in the administration of a varied portfolio of clients and the coordination of all aspects of the Company’s service offering including: preparation of minutes of meetings; payments; cash management; major transactions; and dealing with day to day correspondence in respect of client structures.
We're looking for someone who:
- Can assist with establishing, maintaining and terminating funds, managed business and other corporate structures;
- Is able to build strong client relationships and manage their needs and expectations, ensuring a pro-active and responsive level of personal service;
- Can maintain accurate statutory records and keep other records up to date;
- Can adhere to compliance and other internal processes, with a best practice approach and according to regulatory requirements and company policy;
- Can co-ordinate director and shareholder meetings, including agenda and board pack preparation, facilitation and attendance of meetings, production of accurate minutes;
- Can facilitate investor reporting and undertake periodic reviews;
- Is educated to at least A level or equivalent; and
- Has 3 to 5 years of funds experience with exposure to a range of structures.
Entitled/Entitled for Work status only.
Closing Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021