The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic knowledge of offshore fiduciary services;
- Experience in pensions administration, locally and/or internationally;
- Basic understanding of Jersey pension law for both personal and corporate schemes;
- A good understanding of bookkeeping fundamentals;
- Experience in client relationship management;
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and Members;
- Excellent time management and organisation;
- Good IT and systems skills;
- Sound judgement;
- General understanding of financial markets and finance in general;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Knowledge of compliance issues and the regulatory framework within which Fairway Pension Trustees Limited operates.
The holder of this position should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services, 2 of which ideally would have been as a Trust Officer. Whilst they may not hold a formal pension qualification, they should have a basic understanding of Jersey pension law and experience in the administration of personal and corporate pension schemes.
Entitled/Entitled for Work status only.