- Events, CSR and Sponsorship - Act as the key coordinator for our events, sponsorship, CSR activity and corporate hospitality programme including all logistical elements, managing invitations and RSVPS, liaising with third party suppliers. E.g. production, venue, creative. Work closely with the rest of the team and organisers to ensure that all promotional opportunities are maximised and work on other event collateral such as theme, invitations and gifts. Liaise with leadership team to maintain the event calendars, research hospitality and networking opportunities and book tickets where needed. Maximising hospitality opportunities available through sponsorship activities. Dealing with ad hoc requests for sponsorship or charitable donations in a timely fashion.
- Branded merchandise, literature & stationery - Responsible for monitoring the merchandise and literature stock to ensure that items including gifts, stationery, business cards, client packs etc. are available for events and day-to-day business requirements. Responsible for working with third party suppliers to source and order goods and for distribution to and collection from venues. Organising photographer and managing photoshoots for staff and events where required. Maintain the brand portal with new assets.
- Website and Social Media - Updates to website e.g. content changes, uploading documents, updating links, profiles and photos. Regular review and update of corporate profile and staff biographies with latest stats and info. Using the marketing software and content calendar to create, schedule and monitor social media posts and interactions, ensuring campaigns gain maximum exposure. Assisting with digital paid campaigns and reporting.
- Public Relations and Staff Engagement - Collate, circulate and save coverage and perform other administrative duties relating to PR including preparation of sign-off on articles and press releases.
- Contact Relationship Management (CRM) – To develop an in depth knowledge of the data held within the CRM and work closely with the business development team to ensure that it is kept accurate and up to date – including adding new contacts and maintaining existing ones. Ensure the effective delivery of email marketing (invitations, newsletters and business updates) as a result of data accuracy, managing undeliverable emails and therefore understand the link between various marketing tools which gather and use client data e.g. website subscription and email marketing tools.
- Generating and tracking approvals on all documentation and collateral for external issue;
- Liaising with third party suppliers to ensure high service levels and cost efficient production;
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring that the core elements of the brand are applied consistently, and to understand our positioning with the investment industry and against our competitors;
- Adhere to brand guidelines (in production) and understand business positioning messaging in order to carry out tasks effectively;
- Gain an understanding of industry and competitor activity by undertaking desk research ;
- Create engaging content for the internal channel, reporting on activities such as sporting events, wellbeing days and awards.
- Understand how tasks impact on overall marketing strategy and support distribution, take part in meetings to generate ideas and create tactical plans.
- An enthusiastic, hard-working, creative yet data-driven individual;
- You will have high attention to detail, be able to prioritise and thrive in a fast paced environment;
- A positive and can do attitude;
- Willingness to work outside standard 9 to 5, including weekends, on occasion in line with events and sponsorship programme.
Professional Qualifications and Minimum Relevant Experience:
- University graduate or similar with some marketing or related experience; and
- A marketing related qualification or willingness to study towards CIM or similar.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, O365);
- Some knowledge or a willingness to learn digital marketing tools; and
- Some knowledge or a willingness to learn CRM databases and Content Management Systems.