- Deal with system usage queries;
- Work with our system supplier to ensure queries raised are dealt with effectively;
- Assist with process analysis and mapping;
- Data gathering and remediation;
- Produce surveys, process flow diagrams and newsletter articles;
- Assist with creating project plans and documentation;
- Create user guides;
- Assist with NavOne improvement projects as required;
- Take notes at meetings; and
- Other duties as requested by the Head of Business Solutions.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and all business staff;
- Active participation in meetings, using effective organisational and communication skills;
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and security in terms of client information and records and all sensitive and personal data for Company affairs and its employees;
- Self-motivated to stay current with latest technologies and trends; and
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- A self-motivated, confident person who can use their initiative, working accurately with minimum supervision;
- A competent multi-tasker who will enjoy working as part of a close team;
- Exceptional customer service approach;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills; and
- Consistency and a very keen eye for detail.
Professional Qualifications and Minimum Relevant Experience:
- Minimum five 4 – 9 grade GCSEs including English and Maths and 3 A Levels or equivalent;
- No formal qualifications required;
- A basic understanding of NavOne usage would be preferable;
- A basic understanding of the financial services industry working practices; and
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels;
- Motivated to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- An innovative, solution driven attitude to problems;
- Positive, practical, commercial and ordered approach to problem resolution;
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately;
- An authentic team player willing to impart skills and knowledge other members of the team and colleagues;
- Excellent organisational skills and the desire to do things in the best way possible; and
- Can be trusted to work within corporate policies but also recognise where matters need to be escalated.